Hello!
I just spent an hour trying to figure out how to edit the layout of my blog so that it says somewhere in BIG letters, "If you find a tile, take it home!" but Blogger doesn't seem to like to allow you to change your settings once you set up the blog. Makes me think that the interwebs are likely littered with ghosts of Blogger blogs past - pages that needed tweaking to remain current but were instead abandoned because there is no way to tweak.
Anywho, on to the Virgens. I really do promise that sometime between now and Dec. 31, I will get in the habit of looking back at the entry for the tiles I distributed that day and reflect on life on that day vs. life on this day. I promise.
Right now, though, I'm cross-eyed from 3 bad nights of tent sleeping and just want to get some zzzz's before it's morning and our toddler is greeting me with, "Mama! Up!"
Here, then, are the tiles that found their way around between Friday and today (Monday). Friday blew up hard in my face, so I actually placed four around the hot springs we visited on Saturday. I hope someone takes them home, but they do look pretty good in the gardens where I left them, so they may not. Sunday's Virgens were left at a day-use lake picnic area near our campground where we had lunch after a back roads adventure trying unsuccessfully to find a lovely hiking area, and at our campsite. Today's were left at the pizza joint where my partner, son, and I had dinner tonight and at the playground we visited after dinner to make sure our son was good and exhausted by the time bedtime rolled around. Neither of us had a 40-minute bedtime in us tonight.
Enjoy. And - if you found a tile, please take it home. :)
Monday, September 1, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

























No comments:
Post a Comment