Monday, August 25, 2014

Back at It, Again

Hi -

Ok. This time I'm serious. I really am going to place these tiles around where I go and will post about it here. I did some math yesterday and figured that if I place two a day for the rest of the year, they will all be distributed.

I realized that my hang-up before was nervousness that someone might actually find them, so I tried to find really obscure places to hide them. That doesn't make a lot of sense, so I've come to terms with the idea that people may find them, may come to this site (oh - except for the ones today because I forgot to write the web address on them - shit.).

Ok - so, after today, it's possible that they will be found and the finder will find themselves on this site, reading these words and trying to figure out what these are all about. Welcome.

Today's Virgens were left in the Costco parking lot, so if you found them and happen to be here and reading this, welcome.

I need to remember to write the web address...






No comments: