So, Tuesday involved a family situation that consumed the entire day and spit it out in a slimy, grizzly ball way past my bedtime, so there were no Virgens done Tuesday.
Yesterday, to keep on track, I distributed four instead of the requisite two. Then my phone refused to email me the images until this morning, so here we are.
I imagine that someday between now and Dec. 31, I might get enough time to actually reflect on what happened on the day of the Virgen tile from the past and tie that into the day that I distribute it. Wouldn't that be lovely? Likely that will happen on days when I don't have to stop typing to get my toddler out of the outside cat food water where he is playing bath time in the rabies bowl. Today is not that day.
Here, though, are the Virgens from yesterday. One was left at a farm where we had bought half a pig and I returned yesterday for free bones, fat, and organs; another under a tree at the high school pool where we went to enjoy our last outdoor swim for the season; another at a garden gate leading to the park by our house; and a final one at a bus stop late last night as I came back from teaching (I drive to work, but chose a busstop as a location because it's one of the few lit places where I could have some light to help).
Enjoy.
Thursday, August 28, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













No comments:
Post a Comment