Good Morning -Things have been turned on their head a bit here, such that I took yesterday to check out and check in. I had started the day thinking that I could come right with things by the end of it. What I realized by the end of the day of napping, thinking, and asking for guidance is that things are caddywhompus enough that the best I can hope for right now is acceptance of the situation.
On the upside, no-one is sick, no-one is dying anymore than we all are as we march forward beyond our first breath, relationship is good - all of those areas are fine.
I feel comfortable saying that I think I know my audience. I think I know the two or three people who read this blog, so could probably talk in detail here about the situation that is causing me much angst. But I don't know for sure, so until I come to peace with this space being mine to say what I need to say without worrying about audience, I'll describe the Virgen.
The image is from a California travel brochure and consists of a detail of a shot from inside a wave. I turned the image on it's head because that felt like a good expression of my Now - when you get hit by a big wave and are turned all about with salt water up your nose and sand in your bottoms. Up is down, down is up, you can't even feel solid ground, and you're unsure what action to take to right yourself.
That's expression of my full name, a.k.a. Dark One. The Graceful of my nickname comes in with the sunset reflecting light on the water. Sunset means that this too shall pass. It'll wrap up and we'll all move on - pack up our picnic gear and leave the beach to head on. Light means that it's not all bad and there is opportunity to illuminate something important here if I just hang with this.
So says Rob. We'll see.

No comments:
Post a Comment