Thursday, December 18, 2008

A Bit Detached



Good Morning -

We're getting two for the price of one Virgens today. I've been really deep into my own head lately, so communicating - even on the surface level of a blog - is taking a lot (case in point - if you could see the number of times I had to hit backspace to get that sentence out without typos, you might respond with "wow".).

So, brief again. My head is full, full, full and my heart a bit heavy, so aside from looking for a good, local, fellow social worker to pay to listen to my thoughts and feelings for a bit, I'm not doing much online right now.

But we're here, so let me explain these Virgens.

The first is from an outdoor magazine I snagged when I was out and about recently. I was drawn two nights ago to the cold, vast imagery of the mountain top and the snow and didn't even see the trail of people ascending aforementioned mountain until I had cut out the image and was gluing it to my tile. That seemed like a nice little reminder message from the Universe - there is a humanity here.

The second image from last night is just that simple, repetitive theme of How I Want to be Living. I'm sad that I'm running out of Hobby Farms images because those are what I've been drawn to time and time again lately. Sometimes I think that I should focus on something else - talk about something else - but it's what brings me great comfort and joy right now, so it's where I'm going to go when looking for images to capture a moment of the meaning of my Now.

Okay, that's enough for now. Here's to quiet time inside your head. Here's to capturing moments of meaning and here's to remembering the shared humanity.


No comments: