Friday, December 19, 2008

Distracted


Good Morning -

This is my brain right now. There are thoughts and a lot of them, but they're a bit out of focus and jumbled. Ah, but they give a lovely light.

My candle burns at both ends;
It will not last the night;
But ah, my foes, and oh, my friends--
It gives a lovely light!
-- Edna St. Vincent Millay

1 comment:

Julie said...

Ahhh, I'm now all caught up on the Virgens and feel satisfied. I really enjoy your blog, Anna, and don't care when you do it or how regularly. I don't check it daily, so it's all new to me when I DO get here! It's just pleasurable to read, and I especially am loving the whole holiday cookie tin pic and "menu." Lucky recipients, I say! Here's to some hot cocoa, sitting with a good book and a good, purring cat by the fire. Mmmm.