
4 friends
2 couples
2 couples
2 birthdays
one pie
4 steaks
2 cocktails
2 beers
one salad
4 potatoes (homegrown :))
2 more cocktails
2 more beers
one fantastic evening among friends
I'm trying to be succinct this morning because I went for a swim and the clock's a ticking and I've got to be at work soon (plus, it will be a nice little break for your little ojos after my previous novellas :)).
We went to some friends' house last night for a celebratory birthday dinner of my partner and our friend and it was a perfect way to spend an evening. The orange background on the Virgen is from the tissue paper used to wrap my partner's gift from our friends and the bottle caps are from the beers mentioned above.
Wonderful. Wonderful. May you all be so blessed.

1 comment:
Tell your partner happy birthday for me! :)
Post a Comment