(Photo added 8/6 after happy return of partner.)Good Morning -
What you'll see when the picture is edited in later this week is an image of a person diving through turquoise waters. A stream of bubbles shoots off their back from the force of the dive. In the top corner, you can make out the words "Life is more than a top-notch resume and the right address. It's about who you are - and could be". The Virgen sits in the center.
The image is from an ad for a resort spa here in town that does a lot of growth and self-exploration workshops for high-dollar professionals. It perfectly expresses the feeling I have right now of invigoration as I pursue a position in the place where we are headed (such vague language - all will be revealed in time).
I found the position as a fluke during a casual search through the organization's position postings on-line. It's a perfect blend of all I have done and all I hope to do and I had no idea such a position existed. I thought I was at a place where I had to chose - put one passion down in order to focus on another.
Not so. It's perfect.
In preparation of generating my application information, I spent some time on the organization's website yesterday, exploring this particular program. Everything I read filled me with excitement. Each staff profile I read intensified my desire to be a part of their team doing the good work that they are doing.
I will give details as the situation allows. For now, know that I am full of excitement and reinvigorated about my career choices.
Here's to that. Here's to passion and a place to put it.
What you'll see when the picture is edited in later this week is an image of a person diving through turquoise waters. A stream of bubbles shoots off their back from the force of the dive. In the top corner, you can make out the words "Life is more than a top-notch resume and the right address. It's about who you are - and could be". The Virgen sits in the center.
The image is from an ad for a resort spa here in town that does a lot of growth and self-exploration workshops for high-dollar professionals. It perfectly expresses the feeling I have right now of invigoration as I pursue a position in the place where we are headed (such vague language - all will be revealed in time).
I found the position as a fluke during a casual search through the organization's position postings on-line. It's a perfect blend of all I have done and all I hope to do and I had no idea such a position existed. I thought I was at a place where I had to chose - put one passion down in order to focus on another.
Not so. It's perfect.
In preparation of generating my application information, I spent some time on the organization's website yesterday, exploring this particular program. Everything I read filled me with excitement. Each staff profile I read intensified my desire to be a part of their team doing the good work that they are doing.
I will give details as the situation allows. For now, know that I am full of excitement and reinvigorated about my career choices.
Here's to that. Here's to passion and a place to put it.

No comments:
Post a Comment