Thursday, September 18, 2008

Shoes

Good Morning -

I have no time for this story this morning, seeing as I planned on heading out for the airport to catch my plane to Denver to have three interviews and sign a lease before getting back on another plane tonight to come home in four minutes and I haven't showered yet.

For now, know that it's amazing how in times of stress the old, old crap still manages to bite you on your ankles and distract you from what you know is true - like that your partner has great fashion sense, and that she doesn't have bias against your way wide feet, and that you are so qualified for the positions for which you seek.

It's the last thing one needs in times of stress, but better to find it and release it than pack it and take in on the next great adventure.

Clarity to follow.

Here's magic for your day.

No comments: