My day was full of words yesterday. For seven hours, all I did was write and submit various attempts at something new. Four in total was what I got done yesterday, with one more that I'm still considering (it's been posted since June, which either means it's a nightmare or it's a sign and it's been waiting just for me).
What you see behind the Virgen is my fifth letter, written in stream of consciousness when I was done, done, done and needed to stop. It was really fun to just go for it and say all the things one jokes about saying or one wishes one could say when trying to convince another to trade skill for dollars.
I'm intrigued about all submitted yesterday, so we'll see where they go.
Now, it's time for dishes and work.
Here's to words that have the desired effect. Here's to one of these attempts manifesting into exactly what I want and soon.

No comments:
Post a Comment