Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Home for Sleeping



Good Evening -

It was a busy busy morning, such that the blogging didn't happen. My partner and I had some good connections and before we knew it, we were past time to go and both had morning meetings staring us squarely in the eye from a half hour down the road.

So - no blogging this morning, but blogging tonight.


And what is our topic? Sleep. Glorious, luxurious, wonderful sleep.

I love sleep. I love a good nap in the middle of the day. I love that moment when it's time to wrap things up and curl up in a good bed and get ready for dream time adventures. I love the snuggling down and the drifting off and the slipping into that occurs in a good bed.


My dream home environment needs to have a dream home for my dreams to take place. I need good beds, good bedrooms, and lots of time in my schedule for the occasional random check-out.


I get a lot of work done in my sleep. I find solutions, work through emotional issues, plot the next course of my life, and reset all of my internal workings during that precious time between eyes closed and eyes re-opened.


I could, I suppose, talk at length about how much I love sleep, but, frankly, I'd rather put my head where my pillow is and call it a night.


Here's to that. Here's to deep, powerful, regenerating, productive dream time. Here's to sleep. Here's to good beds (however you define that), and here's to naps for everyone (you don't have to sleep, but you have to lay quietly...).

Oh! And here are pictures of the soap I made this weekend. It's a longer story than I have interest in sharing tonight (Soon, my sweet bed, soon. I'm on my way!), so I'll suffice to say that it's olive, coconut, and palm oil with lavender oil, oatmeal, and honey added for bonus perks.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

your soap looks so good i want to eat it... :)

if sleep was an Olympic sport, you'd be Michael Phelps. you are a glorious sleeper...