
Good Evening -
Whoo - I'm all turned around. I'm blogging tonight about the Virgen I did last night, after doing the Virgen for tonight already.
What can I say - it's Saturday.
I don't want to say too much about this Virgen except that I think it's a lovely scene of winter and I would like to see some of that white stuff here now.
We had that lovely tease a couple of weeks ago with that inch, and it's been mostly cold in the last few days, but clear - too, too clear and nary a snow-packed cloud in the sky.
I kind of wonder if it's saving itself up and is going to come in one giant storm soon. Mostly I hope so - as long as I'm home or able to get home when it happens. I would love a day or two where Mother Nature sends us all into a climatic nap-time, where our activities are limited and while we don't have to sleep, we do need to be still and quiet for a little bit.
That'd be lovely - acknowledging, yes, yes, the privilege in that statement around people who don't bring home money unless they are at work and people who don't have work or don't have comfortable homes in which to curl up and get cozy. For all of those pieces in my life, I am grateful. Thank you.
Now - bedtime. It's not super late, but it's been a wonderful day (to be described tomorrow) and now it's time to be off this glowing box on my desk.
Here's to snow. Here's to weather that brings pause. Here's to everyone having the ability to take a snow day and cozy homes to all.

1 comment:
and we live next to a Safeway, so bring on the storm!
Post a Comment