
Good Evening -
It was a wonderfully relaxing day here at home with my honey, followed by a great night that will be the inspiration for tonight's Virgen and tomorrow's blog, but for now let's talk turkey.
We had a nice low-key day yesterday with my sister and my partner. Lots of side dishes, three different pies, and a delicious turkey - all leading to left-overs a plenty.
Holidays are hard sometimes with the family bit, so it is with much gratitude that I say that I really did have a nice day yesterday. Always, always, the gratitude flows from me around my partner, who is a trooper, an angel, a master chef, and a centered Buddha all in one gorgeously smart, beautiful, and witty package. Her I love much.
We're going to curl up and eat left-overs now, so I'll leave you with food in your belly and love in your heart.
Here's to that. Here's to low-key, incident-free holiday gatherings. Here's to side dishes. Here's to supportive partners, and here's to food in all bellies and love in all hearts.

No comments:
Post a Comment